WORK WITH US
We are always interested in hearing from talented people who would like to work with our team. Before applying for any roles with us please check that you meet the minimum requirements for your ideal role. These currently are:
Trainers – All subject areas
- Must hold Certificate IV TAE
- Must hold a qualification higher than the qualification being delivered
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain a Blue Card
- Must be able to demonstrate currency of industry knowledge in the subject being delivered
Traineeships – Business Administration, Construction, Conservation and Land Management
- Please contact our ACES (Access Community Employment Service) team on 3412 9999 to determine your eligibility. One of our Skilling Queenslanders for Work Coordinators will be happy to help.
If you would like to take your next career step with us, drop us a line with your resume attached to email@example.com.
All of our current roles are advertised at www.seek.com.au
WORK WITH ACCESS
Access Community Services Limited is one of Australia’s leaders in multicultural issues, with over 30 years of experience in the provision of settlement, employment, training, youth support services, housing and social enterprise opportunities for migrants, refugees and Australian born clients. Services are delivered right across Queensland with a particular focus on the South East, including Logan City, Ipswich City and the Gold Coast.
Access is a community based, not-for-profit organisation committed to community development and capacity building.